How it works
- Passant creates a continuously updated private log of the cafes, restaurants, museums, and other spots you visit at home and around the world.
- Refer to your log to organize your favorite places into recommendation lists…
Your recomendation list:
- Create lists for any category–favorite coffee shops in LA, late-night eats in Charlotte, best bagel in New York–that your friends and followers can explore.
- Easily share your lists on social media or whenever friends ask for recommendations.
Discover new spots:
- Use the Discover Tab, Explore Map, and friends’ lists to discover new places to try, all recommended by people whose taste you know and trust.
- Find a spot to try on the go, or plan ahead by creating itineraries for travel or other events.
A Note on Location Access
- Passant uses location services to automatically collect the places you visit.
- Visits are always private unless you choose to share them.
- Set your app to “always allow” Location Access so Passant can do the work for you (and don’t worry, it won’t drain your battery).